Would you let your 14yr old daughter wear this?

Would you let your 14yr old daughter wear this?Would you let your 14yr old daughter wear this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Around town: yeah, I would. Its not showing too much.
    To school: probably would try to discourage her if it wasn't already a violation of dress codes, but if it would somehow pass, and she was insistent, I'd let her.

3|2
    2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, she's putting on that pregnant belly suit www.google.com/search
    I'd be like how do you like showing off that belly now?
    But seriously, I know she doesn't have to dress like a nun but I'm not letting her out of the house showing off her stomach. Teenage boys are raptors.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No, because in Norway it's freezing cold and if you wore that outfit there's a guarantee you would tremble. The outfit also looks silly in my opinion. The top is too little and it looks like the person has grown out of her own clothing. I also thinks 14 is too young to wear inappropriate clothing like this and it's better to wait till you're 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Her comfortability is more important. If she wants to wear it I would definitely permit her.

2|2
    1|1
  • I am confused, so my 14 yo daughter was a 20-something in the 70ies or 80ies?

3|0
    1|0
  • Of course. I have no right of telling any girl what she can and what she can't wear. Her Body Her Clothes!!

2|1
    1|1
  • i would say yes but i am only 15 so i dont know how it feels to have a daughter but it looks fine

2|2
    0|1
  • Yes, not tell me what to wear, and I do not tell other people what they should wear. That's authoritarian. Authoritarian is stupid!!

2|1
    0|0
  • you have half naked girls at the beach so why not

2|4
    1|0
    • 😂😂 lol

• yeah its a real double standard but i can see why daddy would be concerned... its only natural as a father

• Yeah why not if she feels pretty in that outfit

3|2
    3|1
  • Depends where she wears it too.

2|1
    1|0
  • no I wouldn't

2|1
    0|0
  • No..

2|0
    0|0
  • hell no. I'm sorry, she's not old enough for that.

2|0
    0|0
  • probably

2|1
    1|0
  • Over my dead body

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't let her out of the house!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm if you do you are a friend not a parent

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice outfit Love it

2|1
    0|0
  • If you do the puppy eyes look and say "daddy please!", I would probably give in. Sigh, I'd be such a crappy parent.

2|2
    0|1
  • I can see the camel toe!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I take that as a no😭

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I'm 14. I would never wear that, and I wouldn't let my daughter either. I'm not a prude. I just think it is dangerous and brings them the wrong attention. wether it be creepy older men or people to slut shame her.

3|2
    0|0
  • I think so, sure. It's not like she has her tits and arse hanging out, just her stomach, that's not a big deal.

3|3
    1|1
  • im 14 and my mo m wouldny let me out of the house wesring that

2|1
    0|0
  • i would, it kind of looks like a workout outfit to me tbh

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would. She can wear anything she wants to wear.

1|2
    2|1
  • Less revealing then a lot of the clothing for kids I see. I'd let her wear it if she was going out with me or another adult I trusted to watch her.

0|0
    0|0
    • this outlift reveals camel toes
      Agreed?

• @pusypower12 with the right underwear that issue could be fixed.. but yeah I didn't notice until you mentioned it is riding up a bit on the model.

• No, probably not. I don't think it's appropriate for a young teenage girl to show her stomach like that. Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

2|1
    0|0
  • I would, her choice

1|2
    1|0
  • yes I would

2|2
    1|1
  • looks too grown

2|0
    0|0
  • maybe. Depending on where/whom/what she was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, and mother fucking no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

1|0
    0|0
  • my parents would of let me when I was 14

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah let's not sexualise 14 year olds now