Girls, Gals, do you like to paint your nails? Do you find it to be too much work? Or do you just not have time?

• Love to paint them, and do it all the time!
    Vote A
  • Love to paint them, but don't have time :(
    Vote B
  • It's waaay to much work to keep them painted...
    Vote C
  • Uh... What are painted nails? 😄
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do mine every Sunday after the weeks meal prep. It's like my time 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I sometimes paint my nails but usually end up screwing up after one nail. On a rare occasion I go to a salon, because having my nails painted stops me from biting them.

1|0
    0|0
    • My aunt painted my cousins nails every week to help her break her nail chewing habit when she was in middle school! Unfortunately my cousin didn't mind the taste of nail polish πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • thanks, I believe in you too πŸ˜‚

• I feel so appreciated.

• I am low maintenance and do a lot of hard and dirty work so I dont try to have it done often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine painted most of the time, both fingers and toes. it's a chore but worth it (and my boyfriend helps me with my toes).

1|0
    0|0
  • I am lazy to do it.
    I only paint my nails (not toe nails) when I am on my period; that too only if I feel like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love painting my nails and having black nails, but I'm not allowed to where I work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only keep mine in shape. Not a big fan of painting nails, but sometimes (once or twice a year) it feels nice to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really love to have my nails painted. I try not to paint them all the time because too much nail polish stains the nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only ever do my nails for special occasions/events or if we're going on holiday.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are about to have a lot more time to do them girlie. :)

• @KatherineJ I was under the impression that I would have even Less time with a newborn. :)

• What I mean is that when the baby sleeps, if you aren't tired, you'll have time. But you'll likely get sleep when s/he does.

• Sometimes I don't have time but for the most part I love painting them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't paint them anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all the time. finger and toe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when my nails look nice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes