Would it be ok to wear thigh high socks (black) with a cute skater dress (Navy blue)?

Just curious cause I've been wanting to wear them both but curious if they make a cute combo. The dress is a bit short so the socks look good. Just curious.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• That combination is totally cute. That little bit of leg showing between the skirt and the socks drives me nuts.

• Yeah it looks just like that put together, wasn't sure if it was good to go out in lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That would look super cute! I've worn that combo myself actually. It turned out looking really playful and fun, and it was comfy too.
    What shoes did you envision pairing it up with?

• Well I got the cute 3in heels that are t straps

• No it's not flashy it black and the dress is navy blue, I just hardly dress up lol so it's a surprise lol

• I think everything'll look great then. And nice, haha, I'm sure your boyfriend'll be really happy :-))