Boys what do you think?

What do you boys think of my hair? should i cut it short? or this is nice? my hair is all natural tho 😊😊Boys what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks uncreadibly gorgeous with the way it is. though if you feel like it's too long. don't cut it too short. if you want it shorter. don't go in long stretches but go in smaller stretches. no girls have hair like yours because it takes uncreadibly long to grow it that long. it's seriously a special thing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• NO do not cut that hair it is perfect. Long hair is a gift from the Heavens and is perfect. if you get annoyed at it put it up in a pony tail or something but do not I repeat DO NOT cut it!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna be a lankan girl in lanka then grow it lol
    If you wanna be the sexy lankan girl then cut it mid back and style it nice when you go out

1|0
    0|0
  • the longer the hair, the riskier it is of having hair fall sooner. maintaining as well is hard. give it a cut for a fresh look 😊 *all eyes on you*

1|0
    0|1
  • Unless it gets annoying to you, I'd say keep it the length it's at. Your hair is beautiful! 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Long hair like that are sexy, keep them like that :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't cut it short, no. Keep it long, it's an asset.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's awesome!! 😍😍
    don't even think of cutting them unless u have serious problems with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look amazing always like woman with long hair but if you feel time to change then yes)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe we can both get buzz cuts? why do you want to cut your hair by the way?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want options if longer hair is nice

• Show All
    • what are you talking about lol? totally irralvent I wasn't saying that I meant as in options it's better to get others too rather making yours own all the time that would be selfish

• when I am doing something pertaining to my self appearance then its for me. When you look to others to make that choice for you, there will never be a happy ending. Why? because we all have different opinions. you will drive yourself crazy looking to all of our opinions on what we like. The important question is what you want to do?

• it is nice keep it :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Dreadlocks maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice maybe just trim a little like 8in off

1|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it. It's very beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow...

0|1
    0|0
  • sexy baby

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't cut it, just maintain it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it the way it is

1|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't

1|1
    0|0
  • never cut it

1|1
    0|0
  • nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it! It looks beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Love hair like that 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • killer

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it unless it causes problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it shorter

0|0
    0|1
  • Personally, I would like a girl with hair about two-thirds the length of that [middle of the back].

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes