Are You Officially Old When You Develop Smile Lines?

Is there still a chance at being pretty or am I washed up and should just get cats?

Are You Officially Old When You Develop Smile Lines?
Why must I be punished for my joy?

• No you're exaggerating
    Vote A
  • Go get your dentures grandma
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
That granny pic of me came true sooner then expected. 😭 Oh if only I'd known!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just means you are too happy. Quit smiling all the time and be miserable like expected. If you get cats cleaning the litter box will wipe some of those smiles off by tightening up your nostrils and in effect pull on and hide those smile lines.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's reasonable. I was pretty in my depression 😞

• Show All
    • @Sasisen but I need to gain the weight back and be beautiful again

• No you need to chill and let your skin get there naturally. Please please please don't binge eat 😒

Most Helpful Girl

• Go get cats? Lol I have smile lines I guess I should get cats and be a loner because I don't see anyone marrying me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Good thing I never smile. I actually get folks thinking I'm about ten or 15 years younger than I am and being shocked when they discover my real age (I'm in my thirties). I never knew clinical depression could have such nice benefits.

2|1
    0|0
  • I really think people are putting. Way to much emphasis on looks Vs. age. I've met people who are in their 60's. that look like their 30. and then I've met people wno are in their 20's. and look like their almost 90. age today is more about how you feel and act. then the actual number.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got worry lines at 14, so I built a cabin in the woods and am living with bears now. They have taken me as one of their own.

2|0
    0|0
  • When you think back on your past more than looking ahead to the future, then you're old.

1|0
    1|0
  • Those are called dimples but you know I love my GILFS come here grandma and give me a kiss 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people have smile lines before puberty, so I'd say you have nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • stop smiling maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 15 and I have smile marks

0|0
    0|0
  • Botox

0|0
    0|0
  • your 22... calm the fuck down lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You are exagerrating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've 24-7 smile so i can't tellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have smile lines

0|0
    0|0
  • no <3

0|0
    0|0
  • 22 and all worn out huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go get your dentures grandma

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz sum have them when there young

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nah...
    People with big lips usually develop smile lines very early...

Also happy people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Settle in with 50 cats old woman!

But seriously, embrace your little lines 😊 They show you're living a good life

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I never understood why people didn't like smile lines. I always said "doesn't it just mean you're a happy person? What's wrong with that?"

I think you're just exaggerating.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It means you've lived a happy life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes