Are "blah" hair colors a turn off?

I'm 16 and my mother will not let me dye my hair. Even as a present. I have mousy brown hair that does not look good against my fair skin and brown eyes.
Updates:
My hair is this color https://goo.gl/images/AYatb1 . Her skin tone is like mine except I have freckles and my eyes are a very dark brown.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• brown hair DOES look good with white people with brown eyes wtf

1|2
    0|0
    • alright so you have light brown hair? literally looks better with brown eyes. freckles are always hot with whatever hair. You need to not fret with your hair so much unless you post an actual picture of you so we can see if there is a problem, which I am 100% sure there is no problem. girls under 18 care about the dumbest stuff. In summary you look GOOD don't go around dying your hair making yourself look worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark hair is just fine but if you want to dye it you can

0|0
    0|0
    • OP you should post your pic so we can get a better idea. I think the hair color in the last link can look cute

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you're ugly then thats a turn off so stfu hair color doesn't matter as long as it suits you. Make some damn sense. And ugly mouse looking rodent of a female won't become attractive just if she dyed her hair "blonde, brown or whatnot"

Answer mine 10/10 zac efron look alike

0|0
    0|0
    • if u have brown eyes dont get blonde hair it won't look good looool it only suits on blue eyes like me

• "blah" hair colors?

As long as you dont dye it an unnatural color. Those are really terrible. I find brown hair on pale skin looks great though.

0|2
    0|0
  • What is a "blah" hair color? I meant if it's a slate grey I guess... that's the only boring color in the book lol. Though florecent colors are... juvenile at best.

0|2
    0|0
  • Brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin is one of the best possible combinations.

0|0
    0|0
  • blah hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • your hair color is fine tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1