Why do celebrities look the same?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• There are a lot of lookalikes out there - it's inevitable that some celebrities will also look similar.

Really though only pics 2 and 3 look alike - the first one is most definitely a different woman

0|0
    0|0
  • because some regular people sit @ home & watch kardash? I wouldn't watch that shit for... whatever! OK $100.00 an episode and i'll do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they dont. Donald trump doesn't look like Samuel l Jackson as an example

0|0
    0|0
    • These models specifically tho

• Trump and Jackson dont look alike? Are you kidding? You better get a new pair of glasses, they're identical! πŸ˜‚

• because beauty is actually something that can be measured by the symmetry of the face

0|0
    0|0
  • First looks best

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them do not look like each other

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't look the same!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey dear

0|0
    0|0
  • iluminati

0|0
    0|0
  • are they? umm

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• same plastic surgeon.

Who even are these people?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you! I'm sitting here thinking am I the only stupid... I dont have a clue! lol.

• Show All
    • Aaron? Thats the only hint I'm giving, lol. Like I said, you either know the name and face or you don't. πŸ˜‚ Thats his first name.

• @Robsinsf53 that's too vague 😩 I was curious. You don't have to tell me obvs. I'm not gonna stalk him lol. I just wondered.

• A lot of them go after the same look... the look that they think is "in" right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girl on the bottom isn't really a celeb. She's only famous for looking like a Kylie JennerxLucy Hale hybrid so.

0|0
    0|0
    • First girl looks quite different too!

• Yeah a little but if you see her other pics. The same pouty lips. Cindy Kimberly is her name

• because they all got thick eyebrows , small nose , big lips , and do the same heavy make up

0|0
    0|0
  • You shoukd see K-pop singers, most of 'em look the same because of surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • Take in how the 2 are trying to copy Kylie

1|0
    0|0
  • Same surgeons hun lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think that's true

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Some instagram models do. With the huge pouty lips lol

• they don't look the same

0|0
    0|0
    • Not the same but pretty similar

• not really and there's so many celebrities who don't look anything like that

• Sure, I mean just those

• Because they're all doing the same fake stuff, make lips, fake eyelashes, thick eyebrows

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes