Why do celebrities look the same?

Why do celebrities look the same?
Why do celebrities look the same?
Why do celebrities look the same?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• There are a lot of lookalikes out there - it's inevitable that some celebrities will also look similar.

Really though only pics 2 and 3 look alike - the first one is most definitely a different woman

• because some regular people sit @ home & watch kardash? I wouldn't watch that shit for... whatever! OK $100.00 an episode and i'll do it.

• No they dont. Donald trump doesn't look like Samuel l Jackson as an example

• These models specifically tho

• Trump and Jackson dont look alike? Are you kidding? You better get a new pair of glasses, they're identical! πŸ˜‚

• because beauty is actually something that can be measured by the symmetry of the face

• First looks best

• They don't lol

• Most of them do not look like each other

• they don't look the same!

• it's fashion

• Hey dear

• iluminati

• are they? umm

What Girls Said 11

• same plastic surgeon.

Who even are these people?

• Thank you! I'm sitting here thinking am I the only stupid... I dont have a clue! lol.

• Aaron? Thats the only hint I'm giving, lol. Like I said, you either know the name and face or you don't. πŸ˜‚ Thats his first name.

• @Robsinsf53 that's too vague 😩 I was curious. You don't have to tell me obvs. I'm not gonna stalk him lol. I just wondered.

• A lot of them go after the same look... the look that they think is "in" right now.

• The girl on the bottom isn't really a celeb. She's only famous for looking like a Kylie JennerxLucy Hale hybrid so.

• First girl looks quite different too!

• Yeah a little but if you see her other pics. The same pouty lips. Cindy Kimberly is her name

• because they all got thick eyebrows , small nose , big lips , and do the same heavy make up

• You shoukd see K-pop singers, most of 'em look the same because of surgery

• Take in how the 2 are trying to copy Kylie

• Same surgeons hun lol

• i don't think that's true

• They don't lol

• Some instagram models do. With the huge pouty lips lol

• they don't look the same

• Not the same but pretty similar

• not really and there's so many celebrities who don't look anything like that

• Sure, I mean just those

• Because they're all doing the same fake stuff, make lips, fake eyelashes, thick eyebrows