Would anybody be able to tell that I am wearing women's aviator sunglasses?

So I am a straight guy and I am into women but I don't like men's sunglasses as I find them rather boring and I don't like the frame style. I recently bought a pair of aviator sunglasses that are supposed to be for women and I bought it from an American eagle store in a mall. I asked one of the sales lady there and she showed me a pair that she says no one will be able to tell that it is for women as it has black or dark brown colored lenses. I bought it and I am wanting to wear it out. I am just wondering if anybody will be able to tell it is women's sunglasses. Would anybody be able to tell that these are women's sunglasses?
Would anybody be able to tell that I am wearing women's aviator sunglasses ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think sunglasses are specific to any gender.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have examined the hexagon sunglasses from the glasses models that are stamped for the 2017 new season! Which sunglasses suit which face? Write google as" sunglasses magazination". you will find your answer. Pleasant reading!😉

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• They look like a regular pair of sunglasses that anyone can wear to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look fine for a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunglasses are unisex

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just look like a normal pair of aviators, I'm sure no one will notice. Sunglasses are usually unisex anyways, they can work on anyone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes