What cup size do you think she is?

Amy Jackson, are her boobs real or implants. They appear too good to be true. What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Appreciating her looks without even giving a single thought about your question. She is just adorably beautiful. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• i would say a 32d

0|1
    0|0
    • Sound about fair
      And are they real or fake

• Show All
    • Finally.
      A true word from a female.

• they look like round onions, very bulbous and the nipples are placed very high (which by itself doesn't necessarily mean implants but natural brests would have more of a teardrop shape

• I'm sure it's C. She's just wearing different types of bras in different photos. Half of them are push-ups. And I think her boobs are real and beautiful. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Not sure how wearing different bra sizes actually help in showing your boobs differently.
      But you should probably check out her fhm and Australia magazine photoshoots which she did when she was 18
      Am sure no woman would have such round and beautiful boobs at that age
      And yes she is gorgeous whatever be it.

• 0|0
    0|1
  • think they're real. maybe C cup

0|1
    0|0
    • C cup
      That's it?
      She looks firm, round and nicely shaped for a real pair.

• Show All
    • thats me. lol why you laughing. am i that uglyπŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      No about the effects. But well you are funny sometimes

• 34/36 C or D cup

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow
      This is the kind of answer I am looking for. Precise and to the point
      Ans what about their authenticity. Are they real

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm still debating if they are real or fake πŸ˜‚ if they are real then she got lucky.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      I totally understand.. Because she is making it big in my country. She is from. England and men are already being enslaved with her boobs. We don't see such things in our country. So just wanted to be sure it's its worth it.

• all I know is they're fake lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are real

0|0
    0|0
  • 36 c

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow no this is quite a weird size. This is something no one here has even thought about. And what about the texture.. Implants or real?

• I think bigger than c

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes