What cup size do you think she is?

Amy Jackson, are her boobs real or implants. They appear too good to be true. What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??What cup size do you think she is??

106

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this her?
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../amy230611_23.jpg
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../amy230611_23.jpg
    If it is they look fake. When someone has breast implants, the outline of the top of the implant is visible when the breast is lifted or pushed up. In the fifth photo they also stand too perky without support for their size.
    In the other photos they look real but keep in mind that those are photoshoot pictures and are highly airbrushed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Appreciating her looks without even giving a single thought about your question. She is just adorably beautiful. 😊