How do you know when to get refitted?

So, I feel my current bra size is getting a bit small, currently I'm wearing a 34D. But I feel like I might need bigger. What are some signs that I need a bigger size?

The shop is an hour walk, I don't want to go there for nothing. Plus a walk back is another hour. And knowing me, I'll spend about half an hour doing other stuff there. That's about two and a half hours.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel the back hooks (if indeed yours fasten that way) aren't sitting in line with your nipples or centre of your breasts or is instead ridding up your back then its time to switch. If you take your bra off and you can see lines all over your breasts, sides and back of where the bra was, time for a refit. There is nothing like a comfortable bra.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE