How do you know when to get refitted?

So, I feel my current bra size is getting a bit small, currently I'm wearing a 34D. But I feel like I might need bigger. What are some signs that I need a bigger size?

Updates:
The shop is an hour walk, I don't want to go there for nothing. Plus a walk back is another hour. And knowing me, I'll spend about half an hour doing other stuff there. That's about two and a half hours.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel the back hooks (if indeed yours fasten that way) aren't sitting in line with your nipples or centre of your breasts or is instead ridding up your back then its time to switch. If you take your bra off and you can see lines all over your breasts, sides and back of where the bra was, time for a refit. There is nothing like a comfortable bra.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Some people just need a little "nag" from others in order to start the motion. Looks like you're one of them cause you feel like you need a bigger bra, is there any other reason necessary? 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Check your measurement on the chest (1) over the boobs and (2) under the boobs. D cup means a difference of 4 inches , So accordance to this difference , your bra cup size can increase or decrease.

0|0
    0|0
  • no clue about how bra's etc work but im guessing its the same with compression clothes etc and getting refitted when they get to tight etc

0|0
    0|0
  • when your bra feels uncomfortable or too tight would be my guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • take a bus... go with a friend... get a ride... hitchhike
      lol you want to go your just finding excuses to be lazy and not do it. so just go.

• I like taking my girlfriend with me to the shops so she can buy something too. She has motion sickness.

• then walk it won't feel like an hour if you have someone to talk to plus you will both have fun trying on clothes.
      the you can talk about everything you bought on the way home

• When your nipples are not in the cups 😂😂😂

0|1
    1|0
  • when your boobs get larger

0|0
    1|0
  • ask your girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't fit in you correctly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If it's too tight or if your boobs are buldging out of the sides or top. Just get refitted

0|0
    0|0
  • If it isn't fitting right, go get fitted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes