Are you pro or against makeup?

in my opinion makeup should simply enhance preexisting features not create them. However, some very skilled makeup artists do take makeup to a whole other level & manage to completely change features & create eyebrows/cheekbones where there were non etc...
Are you pro/against makeup? I'm all about girls feeling confident & sexy so i'd probably say pro makeup especially when it's done naturally...

1828

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally do not mind it when a woman wears makeup. If she wears mascara and what not.

I have a problem with it when they end up doing their makeup to make them look like someone they aren't. Like this

https://instagram.com/p/BXna1tjl6pV/

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pro makeup. I feel that makeup is an art form in which everyone can express themselves with. I don't wear makeup because I'm lazy. But hey, I'm not against anyone who does like wearing it.