Men Shave To Look More Like Women?

here's a theory, I've heard it said that their are far more bisexual female than male, beards are traditionally very manly, and also traditionally women don't have beards do you think men started shaving to look more feminine and to appeal to women's bisexuality more? (there is of course that men shave to look younger but women strive to keep themselves looking young for their lives where as most men don't seem to care about how old they look as long as they look good) discuss.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love men with beards! It's extremely attractive 👏🏻 I'm not really into clean shaved men but some look decent with it :') although I wouldn't say it's a feminine thingy.. guys nowadays seem to find it bothersome 🤔 I hear complaints like it's itchy and too scruffy looking all the time

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• a lot of females like men cleanly shaved though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I doubt it. It's just more clean-cut and professional. It shows that you are proactively taking care of your image and how you present yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, I shave because I don't like to have facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not to appeal to the bisexual side its more to appease them. i was told countless times that my beard is sharp/stingy so if im serious about someone who minds the beard i shave it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes