Girls, who taught you how to apply makeup?

I imagine it's usually your mother or some other female figure like an older sister for example. I was raised by my dad, so I didn't have a close female figure in my life. I learned how to apply makeup by watching tutorials on the internet and practicing it by myself, I used to find it very relaxing. I think I'm really good with makeup now that I even teach my girl friends how to apply it if they have difficulties with it. What about you?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned it all from youtube, and it was very valuable :) Now I teach friends and family and I've even had strangers come up to me at parties and say they were told to come look at how I did my makeup lol Still so much to learn, but I have all the basics down pat.

• You're a very good person for helping others that want some help with it. My dad always says that kindness always pays off.

• well thanks! :)