Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?

I love waves, afro fades, and buzzcuts
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Sometimes i do, sometimes i dont like the one side long and dreads hairstyles.
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?I hate any gold on top hairstyles, man buns, and that flippity crap. Its odd when a guy flips his hair more than a girl πŸ˜‚
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?

Updates:
Question now closed

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• These are hairstyles I really like. Simple and not too long. Medium ish I guess you would say. These two women are also the sexiest women on the planet to me so maybe it isn't so much the hairstyle but the woman's own structure

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree!!
    I hate top knots on men. Looks ridiculous.
    I love when a man looks put together. Just well groomed. I don't have a preference on the length.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I prefer short cuts or shaved. Some guys can pull off shoulder length and long hair but i'd prob always try to convince him to cut it. Guess im just evil 😈

• Show All
    • @ritxi haha you're right. I just may do thatz but okay we beter stop blowing up justacatlady’s notifications now πŸ‘

• :-) no worries

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 11

Recommended myTakes