Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?

I love waves, afro fades, and buzzcuts
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Sometimes i do, sometimes i dont like the one side long and dreads hairstyles.
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?I hate any gold on top hairstyles, man buns, and that flippity crap. Its odd when a guy flips his hair more than a girl πŸ˜‚
Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?Post a pic of hairstyles that you love/hate to see on the opposite sex?

Question now closed

1328

Most Helpful Guys

• These are hairstyles I really like. Simple and not too long. Medium ish I guess you would say. These two women are also the sexiest women on the planet to me so maybe it isn't so much the hairstyle but the woman's own structure

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree!!
    I hate top knots on men. Looks ridiculous.
    I love when a man looks put together. Just well groomed. I don't have a preference on the length.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I prefer short cuts or shaved. Some guys can pull off shoulder length and long hair but i'd prob always try to convince him to cut it. Guess im just evil 😈

• @ritxi haha you're right. I just may do thatz but okay we beter stop blowing up justacatlady’s notifications now πŸ‘

• :-) no worries