I like being a little on the chubby side, is that bad?

I like how meaty women look and I like being a little chubby over slender
I don't look fat at all

38

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously without seeing you, no one can give their judgement, but you are what you are so thats irrelevant. Dont think your not how you should be, everyones different, so embrace it. Nothing wrong with 'chubby over slender'. If your happy and your healthy then your weight isn't an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• How could that be bad? If you like chubby you like chubby. And if being thin or whatever makes you feel good then go for it! Personally I prefer being on the chubby side as well ❤️