Girls, Where do you put perfume when going out on a hot date?

I don't put on a lot, but I do put it several places while making sure it isn't overpowering. For a regular date, behind the ears and on pulse points.

If I'm pretty sure there will be sex, I add places: I put a bit (again just a bit to avoid being overpowering) on my nipples, down there (so when my panties come off he gets a wave of pleasant scent), in my shoes or if I'm wearing sandals on my feet (again, for a pleasant instead of unpleasant surprise once I'm barefoot), and sometimes my armpits. (I only do this when I know he likes the scent.)

What about you?

Also, does it help the life of perfume to keep it in the refrigerator?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I spray it a foot or two in front of me and walk into it, putting it on directly is too strong for me

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I just use a mixture of 2 lotions that I love. i have a ritual but that's just me. Perfumes aren't really my thing but neck, around pits, middle of chest, thighs (but that's cause I have chub rub) backs of knees and ankles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spray my hair to make sure it always smells good plus it makes the scent linger behind you a little bit. I also spray it around my neck, waist, and ankles so that I smell good from head to toe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Behind my ears and the hollow of my throat. In summer, I use a very light scent.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wrist and neck. He's taller then me. So when I hug him he bends down and puts his head or chin by my shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use the ol spray and walk method. Too much perfume can be nauseating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just put it on my neck or walk through it LOL.

2|0
    0|0
  • Chest and wrists

1|0
    0|0
  • Behind my ears and knees

0|0
    0|0
  • Back of the knees , elbows, and belly,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes