Girls, Where do you put perfume when going out on a hot date?

I don't put on a lot, but I do put it several places while making sure it isn't overpowering. For a regular date, behind the ears and on pulse points.

If I'm pretty sure there will be sex, I add places: I put a bit (again just a bit to avoid being overpowering) on my nipples, down there (so when my panties come off he gets a wave of pleasant scent), in my shoes or if I'm wearing sandals on my feet (again, for a pleasant instead of unpleasant surprise once I'm barefoot), and sometimes my armpits. (I only do this when I know he likes the scent.)

What about you?

Also, does it help the life of perfume to keep it in the refrigerator?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I spray it a foot or two in front of me and walk into it, putting it on directly is too strong for me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE