Girls, it always confused me, why is it ok to be seen in a bikini but not in your underwear?

Guys, why are Speedos considered ok for public?

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly even I don't really know why. Don't get me wrong I'm not going to the beach in my underwear and would feel exposed if i did even though i frequently wear bikinis, but it's pretty funny how it covers basically the same amount of skin but one is to be worn in public while the other is forbidden

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it eather im used to it. one time we were on an exchange with my class and I went to shower and well guys room so only guys I thought ill Just take my underwear no problemo and then I come out of it and step out of the bathroom and boom whole room full of girl's with some being weird for me being in my underwear.😂😂