Women, what kind of casual clothing do you find attractive for a man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love geeky t-shirts on men. Those always catch my eye and make me smile. Obviously those look good If aren't too loose.

What is more, they might serve as a great conversation starter. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your reply. Thats not my style, i dislike wearing anything on my shirts. Theyre always a nice straight color

• Show All
    • Hard to say. I guess it depends on the guy and the clothing he likes to wear. I. e. Plaid shirts looks nice with a nice thick lether belt. Big watch looks well with shirts.
      It must be something you like, because women see this kind of things. ;)

• Yeah you women have wandering eyes! Not much of an accessory guy but im looking to equip a nice watch. thanks:)

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• i like those thin tops that are long sleeves but guys usually roll them up three quarters and they have the three buttons, that with a pair of jeans very hotttt

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans/khakis/shorts with a tshirt/long sleave/hoodie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really mind or pay attention but if they wear clothes that seem comfortable (like hoodies for example) I tend to find them more attractive because of the "comfortable vibe" I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Original answer thanks :) I've learned that hoodies are popular for attractiveness. I never knew.

• crew necks/white/maroon etc full sleeves or half sleeves, and with pants that are normal; not skinny jeans that basically shapes your legs and makes it look girly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah these guys wearing skinny jeans. If only they knew..

• Oooh I love dressing my boyfriend in cozy long sleeve shirts (especially with a white undershirt underneath) dark jeans, Tims, or Nike Sneakers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • white tshirt and pair of jeans

1|1
    0|0
  • probably sweats and a hoodie

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't see this one coming. What is nice about sweats and a hoodie?

• shorts and t shirts

1|0
    0|0
  • hoodies

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and unbuttoned shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and well fitted dark jeans

0|0
    0|0