Sometimes I hate my body?

People generally think I'm pretty and I've been called that many times. I mean I do fit the conventionally pretty standards but there are some days that I don't want to look myself in the mirror and I hate the way I look. I am thin but just because I am not model thin I feel like less. Sometimes I cry when I feel uncomfortable being me. I don't know why... Is it low self esteem? Is it media?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's low self esteem caused my media. Especially nowadays. You're comparing yourself too much to what you see on tv and other outlets. It's normal, but can easily get excessive. You're beautiful so stop comparing yourself to other women. Just do what you love, be active and you'll have a healthy mindset again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Low self esteem. You need to work on loving yourself 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE