Sometimes I hate my body?

People generally think I'm pretty and I've been called that many times. I mean I do fit the conventionally pretty standards but there are some days that I don't want to look myself in the mirror and I hate the way I look. I am thin but just because I am not model thin I feel like less. Sometimes I cry when I feel uncomfortable being me. I don't know why... Is it low self esteem? Is it media?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's low self esteem caused my media. Especially nowadays. You're comparing yourself too much to what you see on tv and other outlets. It's normal, but can easily get excessive. You're beautiful so stop comparing yourself to other women. Just do what you love, be active and you'll have a healthy mindset again.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Low self esteem. You need to work on loving yourself 😊

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I think you have too much self-worth tied to your appearance.

You might be hot today, but all old people are ugly, so your looks will fade. If you have only ever loved yourself due to looks, this battle is going to get more and more difficult.

You are more than skin, there's bones muscle and tendon. Find what is real about yourself, embrace it, develop it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's media! A lot of times I like girls that aren't model thin better, & the 1 girl I ever wanted to marry before things went bad was full figured. I bet you're beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • It lack of self confidence. It you are giving more importance to opinion of other people than your opinion about yourself. You can develop by learning the art of self love. Just love yourself as you are rather than opinion of other people. It happens with few people as our mood changes we sometimes we hate ourselves. We forget our own identity that what we are in reality. We all have positive as well as negative sides. The movement we accept our positives and negatives we reach in heaven. It doesn't mean that we should not focus on self development. Crying is not going to help you and it is not the solution of any problem. I can understand that your feelings. Just focus on overall personality rather than only appearance as looks are part of personality. Develop your personality. People will notice you and after that you will not worried about opinion of other people.

All the best.

Have a great life ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you're fine. just low self esteem. don't cry over what you look like you gotta love what you got

1|0
    0|0
  • It's low self esteem, the media has nothing to do with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need to see

0|0
    0|1
    • Um why? I am just asking for advice

• Sometimes I hate you pink anon age 18-24

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes