Guys, Having a stretch marks is a huge turn off?

I have a lot of stretch mark in every part of my body and I feel self conscious about it and its bothering me all the time :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When pregnancy hits, guys will inevitably have to deal with stretch marks. it should not hinder you or make you feel less attractive, instead it shows progress from one type of body you've had to another better version of it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• wtf?😱😂😂

no way silly.
    dont be bothered by such a thing.
    we dont pay much attention to those things.
    i myself love my girl more than anything else and doesn't let any other thing get in my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a problem for me. But for those where looks are not blind, you do have people with a ideal in image for females and it is rather upsetting to see how this can be changing people outward perspective of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't matter to me. I typically prefer bigger girls as it is so I guess it depends on that

2|1
    0|0
  • Women naturally have more fat, so I would expect it

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry about it, I actually find it hot if their in the right places

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, stretch marks are natural if you feel really insecure about it you could try buying cream or something, but I don't think most guys care

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say it bothers me!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very common in girls, do not feel bad :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They really don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope it doesn't matter for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stratch marks on my knees

0|0
    0|0
  • with all these photoshopped pictures girls post now, when I see a girl in real life and she stretch marks, I'm like " damnnn that's sexy... that's a real woman!" :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes