Guys, What would you think of a skinny girl who's uncomfortable in a bikini?

Let's say a girl who was really skinny never wore a bikini because she felt she was showing too much. Would you think she's uptight, weird, or needs more confidence?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say needs more confidence as, if you are skinny then why are you worried about your body in a bikini? like in the question you say "never wore a bikini because she felt she was showing too much" then thats also confidence and social acceptance, as if you had been brought up that showing skin off is bad then of couse yu will feel uncomfortable wearing it. but if everyone else is wearing one then whats the problem you will just fit in. if everyone else is wearing one and you wear a pair of whorts then you will stand out and people will look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like confidence. So if you are more confidence in a one piece you'll end up looking sexier in it because you'll feel sexier

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• definitely not uptight or weird. might need a touch of confidence. personally I only am attracted to skinny girls so it's hard for me to imagine it looking bad. you'll be surprised how much positive reactions you get, also keep in mind there are severely overweight women who have even more trouble wearing one so with that in mind be happy with what u have ✌

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think there wasn't a thing wrong, but would give a compliment & tell her she looked nice. Not to try & change her mind. I just like to make people feel good & maybe set their minds a little at ease.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason, but it's most likely that she is super insecure about how she looks. And possible but unlikely that she just doesn't like random people looking at her body but not because of insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get her out of it. she would look better without it.

0|0
    1|0
  • That is good. I don't care for her to wear that anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe - or maybe that's just her preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs more confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny girls, just remember that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she just doesn't like to show off too much skin. That ain't weird. Heck I know a girl who's frankly amazing to look at in a bikini, but she absolutely hates wearing it and only does when she's washing her dog.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with that. She can feel free to wear whatever works the best for her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes