Guys, What would you think of a skinny girl who's uncomfortable in a bikini?

Let's say a girl who was really skinny never wore a bikini because she felt she was showing too much. Would you think she's uptight, weird, or needs more confidence?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say needs more confidence as, if you are skinny then why are you worried about your body in a bikini? like in the question you say "never wore a bikini because she felt she was showing too much" then thats also confidence and social acceptance, as if you had been brought up that showing skin off is bad then of couse yu will feel uncomfortable wearing it. but if everyone else is wearing one then whats the problem you will just fit in. if everyone else is wearing one and you wear a pair of whorts then you will stand out and people will look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like confidence. So if you are more confidence in a one piece you'll end up looking sexier in it because you'll feel sexier