How happy are you with your life right now?

on a scale of 1 to 10

I notice that when people can wish for anything, most wish for happiness. Does that mean most of the country is sad? Well probably, considering the amount of people that are on antidepressants.

My life isn't perfect, there are a lot wrong with it and a lot I would change, but overall, I'm happy with it. I would rate my happiness as a n8

06

Most Helpful Guy

• zero

What Guys Said 5

• I can't call my life positive and/or negative. It is what it is.

It could be better. A lot better, but I'm dealing with it. I just have to work with what I've got. I owe myself that...

• Right now, compared to what I've been in the past, I'm a 10, mainly because I have a girlfriend who makes me the happiest guy I've ever been :)

• negative 16

• 3. Right now I need to turn myself around. Get a job, get rid of my debts, go back to school and lose weight. If I can get all these improvements toward myself. I'd easily say 10.

• happiness is unobtainable because no matter what the situation is, something, somewhere can be improved. this makes sense as a wish because if not for the magical allowances that wishes provide, happiness would be something that could never be found.

What Girls Said 0