How should I dress for a concert?

I'm going to a Young thug concert September 8th and itll be my first time going to one. It's a rap concert if you don't know who young thug is. I have no idea what to wear.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what you like & feel comfortable in. I like to wear music artist tees

Most Helpful Girl

• A simple chic outfit with a statement accessory/jewelry and a comfortable hairstyle, preferably an updo. Light makeup with a bold lip or cat eye.

This is just my own idea. I just like dressing this way when going out with friends and although I've never been to a concert I feel like it's fairly good for concerts too.