How should I dress for a concert?

I'm going to a Young thug concert September 8th and itll be my first time going to one. It's a rap concert if you don't know who young thug is. I have no idea what to wear.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what you like & feel comfortable in. I like to wear music artist tees

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A simple chic outfit with a statement accessory/jewelry and a comfortable hairstyle, preferably an updo. Light makeup with a bold lip or cat eye.

This is just my own idea. I just like dressing this way when going out with friends and although I've never been to a concert I feel like it's fairly good for concerts too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Just wear streetwear lmao if its gonna be hot dress comfortable so you don't end up getting too sweaty

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, i've never been to a concert either, i hope you have a good time though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • the girls are telling you right a man can't tell you but a girl can

0|0
    0|0
  • Some clothes? [shrug]

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i'm digging the cropped jeans, fishnet under that goes up high, and crop top look. some sk8 vans could be dope. maybe some layered necklaces. look at kelsey simone on youtube. i'm sure she is the exact look you are thinking of

0|0
    0|0
  • Id go for fishnets, thigh high socks, vans or Adidas, high waisted shorts, a band or brand tee shirt (not young thug bc that's lame as hell to wear the artists shirt ur going to see lol) but tie the shirt up to show a little midriff, and top it off with a jean jacket, dark red lipstick, and your hair in a messy bun :) have funnn

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not really my style. But I like the fishnets. I'll give it a try and thankyou

• SHOP ON FASHION NOVA
    bodysuit is called: show me other side bodysuit
    overalls are called: Over and done with your denims overalls
    shoes: Chuck's black and white converse
    fasion Nova's got everything, even if this outfit idea doesn't scream everything to u or it doesn't look like something you'd wear, fashion Nova has a lot of options

0|0
    0|0
  • wear something black

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes