Are girls who complain about high-heels just seeking attention?

I mean it's only shoes. And if they hurt just get bigger ones or wear socks or pantyhose.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They're so painful. Get some in your size and walk in them for an entire day if you're up for it. Your feet will seriously be f*cked up by the end of the day

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just laugh whenever they complain and say no pain no gain! they look hot on chicks but I'm glad guys boots and shoes are comfy

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• no they're not just seeking attention

2|0
    0|0
  • We aren't seeking attention, it genuinely hurts like a bitch. and getting a bigger size doesn't fix this problem because then you run the risk of rolling an ankle because you can't walk correctly and it's generally just an uncomfortable position for your foot to stand in so panty hose might help blistering but not how cramped our feet feel. Also if you're wondering why we wear them, well beauty is pain😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they can really freaking hurt.
    We could definitely choose to wear flats, but you can get a lot of attention from both genders in a beautiful pair of heels

2|0
    0|0
  • i wear like 4-5 inch heels all the time. we. are. not. seeking. attention. they make me want to chop my feet off and feed them to wolves and I've tried everything to make it stop hurting but nothing works. heels are hell for your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you wore high heels for hours on end? No? Okay, so you have no clue how stupid your question is right now😅 It's pretty hilarious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah those suggestions won't help. You try walking in your toes for 8 hours and tell me how you feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • High heels are medieval torture devices. I prefer flats.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why don't YOU try to wear a tight dress and a pair of heels sometime. You sir are not strong enough to be a woman.
    Heels get painful after a few hours. The end.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I will

• Show All
    • I don't like the shoes-block heels are too easy!
      The dress is cute, but I would go with the blue or green, not the pink.

• What sort of shoes should it be then. Can you post a picture? I think a spa is taking it too far, but if i could wax myself i could do it as a compromise.

• XD they hurt as hell! not because they are too small but because of the heel and the whole pressure that is on that one spot. I once had to wear heels for 12h bc I had a rehearsal in the afternoon and then I wasn't allowed to sit with my dress on and the dance lasted until 4am. and basically I couldn't really walk for at least a day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes