I feel like I'm too tall? Is it a big deal?

I'm 5'5 and I just feel too tall. I don't feel delicate or feminine. To make things worse I'm "petite" (or would be if I weren't so tall) so it makes me extra insecure. Also my boyfriend is 6' I feel like he thinks I don't look short enough around him. Thanks

• Yes, your height would make you considerably less attractive
    Vote A
  • No, your height doesn't matter
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Option c hight matters a bit but men have pretty wide preferences and i think of that as average in fact I think a 5'4 - 5'9 range would be nice for me personally though im not limited to that and at the end of the day if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitch please. You're not tall. I'm 5'4. Not much different and I am petite. And tiny af.

Move to west Michigan. You'll be dwarfed the second you step off the plane. You're average at best and the underside of average.

Date a tall guy if you're so insecure. Problem solved. :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• omg i I Can't believe you feel like this ,5"5 is not at all tall , and maybe you are reading it wrong about the boyfriend and its not a height issue
    you are not too short and not too tall so don't think about it

0|0
    0|0
    • and you are still somewhat shorter compared to him , i don't know how you feel too tall

• 5'5" is not tall. I'm 5'11" so you are 6 inches shorter , the top of your head would probably come up to my nose. I think you probably look short and feminine around your boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 isn't remotely tall, it's the average, and if being "only" 7 inches taller immaculates him so maybe he should grow tall-oh wait he can't

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift is 5"8 and there is an endless number of guys (including me) who would take a bullet for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen beautiful women at 5'0 up to 6'5! Don't worry! Your fine just the way you are!

0|0
    0|0
    • Youve seen 6'5 women? Like in heels, or bare foot? I'm assuming in heels

• Show All
    • @HeatNation1 Ohh yeah, they start at like 11 dude, my dads friend in college grew at 21 lol

• Lol wow. But yeah, most chicks are done at like 17-18

• Your height is fine. Practically perfect, in fact and right at average.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will never matter until you're not getting attracted to a short man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your height will attract lot of handsome guys, why are you bothered?

0|1
    0|0
  • You're like an inch above the female average lol. How is that too tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your height doesn't matter. You're a girl

0|0
    1|0
  • 5-5 is an ideal height for you 5 f 5 is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" is small

0|0
    0|0
  • you are average and too short for me (I'm 6'26)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• We have the same height and so far, I haven't heard negative comments about it. Models are like 5'9, we're not too tall. It's not also associated with femininity or being delicate. But it's true that some guys prefer girls who are shorter than us, but it's just a matter of individual preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds average and not even tall, let alone too tall.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1 and sometimes I don't even feel feminine or delicate. I don't think it has to do with your height but just how you see yourself in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't have anything to do with feeling feminine. There's something else to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 and I feel short. Your height does not affect your attraction you're perfect the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • no I'm really skinny and I'm 5'6 I like my height it helps me not look 12 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you're not tall..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl tall is me

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not too tall. Your height is perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5.8 and I love it. Dresses look so good with those legs of mine. Also guys are dying for them.
    One of my mother's friends once told me I'll hardly find a guy, because I'm tall and that made me really insecure, but now I see how many people are attracted to me. Trust me, it's even a plus in appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes