I feel like I'm too tall? Is it a big deal?

I'm 5'5 and I just feel too tall. I don't feel delicate or feminine. To make things worse I'm "petite" (or would be if I weren't so tall) so it makes me extra insecure. Also my boyfriend is 6' I feel like he thinks I don't look short enough around him. Thanks

• Yes, your height would make you considerably less attractive
  • No, your height doesn't matter

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Option c hight matters a bit but men have pretty wide preferences and i think of that as average in fact I think a 5'4 - 5'9 range would be nice for me personally though im not limited to that and at the end of the day if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitch please. You're not tall. I'm 5'4. Not much different and I am petite. And tiny af.

Move to west Michigan. You'll be dwarfed the second you step off the plane. You're average at best and the underside of average.

Date a tall guy if you're so insecure. Problem solved. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE