Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?

I got the models skin tone, am short (5'2) and have dark brown hair. I own the black one but i like the new colours and my closet is filled with black.

• Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?Light pink
  • Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?Buegundy/wine
  • Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?Light brown
    Vote C
  • Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?Lavender
    Vote D
  • Which colour should a petite latina (me) get?Just keep the black one
    Vote E

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Black simply because it's versatile. However you do bring up an interesting point and typically things that look good are things that have high contrast so for instance the light pink would look pretty good against Latina skin. Frankly the one I love the most is the burgundy but I think that is the worst of the bunch for a Latina. The black is classy also. So I voted black.

• Since you have so much black already I would change my vote and go with tan because it's a good contrast and it's still highly versatile.

• I LOVE the burgundy tbh

• It IS the most striking! Yeah, go for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the red one (burgundy) would look best. It's beautiful! But pink would look good too.