Should I get fake nails or just paint my natural ones?

The only reason I would like to get fake nails again is because my real nails keep breaking when they grow a certain length. I was wondering if you think I should get acrylics or just paint the real nails instead.Should I get fake nails or just paint my natural ones??
  • get the acrylics. they're prettier
  • just pamper and take care of your real nails so you don't have to waste money on fake ones

192

Most Helpful Guy

• If your nails are always breaking after a certain length, then it's possible you are missing something in your diet (probably vitamin K2, collagen, and magnesium). Always keep it real...

Most Helpful Girl

• Your natural nails are beautiful. Do a clear base coat so the red doesn't stain. Fake nails ruin your natural nails and I personally think fake nails are and do make a woman look high maintenance.