What do you think of these Controversial shirts (Story about them below)?

this guy wanted to change the meaning of the Nazi shirts. make them positive whats ur opinion.what do you think of these Controversial shirts(Story about them below)?what do you think of these Controversial shirts(Story about them below)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't make a symbol that represents a time when 11 million people were murdered okay by putting it on a tshirt with rainbow colors and the word "peace". i get that the swastika originally was a peaceful symbol, but no matter its history, the holocaust has permanently changed its meaning.

just my opinion... please don't get triggered 😬

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • watch the bleach anime the main charcter ichigo that his symbol. it has nothing to do witb the nazi. i think they need get over it like how black peolle need to get over the word nigga

• in my opinion, getting over something means forgetting about it, and these are things in our history that we should never forget, god forbid we repeat them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if u look it up that was their primary meaning before we started making them to mean something bad

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • right you can look uo the anime bleach he has the. nazi symbol on his sword but he has it for its original origin

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• People need to know that the Nazis stole the swastika sign from the Native Americans and other groups.

I do not know if this will work, it might work. I do applaud his efforts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's going to be successful but I applaud his motivation to change what the swastika is associated with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely disgusting! During WW2 it was not only jews who were kept and killed in concentration camps but also members of the LGBTQ+ community and disabled people as well as many other groups that didn't "fit" into the nazis scheme. Therefore I'm absolutely disgusted by these shirts.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• if he wanted to make it about peace, why wouldn't he use the original 'swastika'? the nazis just flipped it and changed the meaning

1|0
    0|0
  • this triggers me.

2|0
    0|0
  • It probably won't work

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes