Physical Attraction Of Girls Body?

Guys: What Physical Part Of Women Attracts Your Attention The Most?

• Breast
  • Bum
  • Legs
    Vote C
  • Face
    Vote D
  • Belly
    Vote E
  • Other (comments)
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

140

Most Helpful Guy

• Any of those qualities can be just as attractive it all depends what your best quality is. I mean I like legs, but on all women because not all women have nice legs. I like the face, but not all woman have nice face. Do you see what I mean? Usually it's whatever part that they have that is actually attractive. If a woman had a not so nice face, but say nice boobs, legs, or butt then that could still increase her level of attractivness too.

Most Helpful Girl

• based on my boyfriends opinion,
    he likes breast and legs

What Guys Said 39

• Of the choices listed I went with breasts. Of the usually visible parts that attracts me the most, and I prefer smaller, but like all. But if the gal is naked, then I definitely am most attracted by her vulva. I could look at that all day. lol

• well you've broken down the body very well. I. do love legs. Once I've seen the legs. Ill look at her face. I like to see a beautiful smile. then its a combined look of her breasts and bellyt. then there's the butt.
    what. might have prompted this question?

• Face, closely followed by legs.

• Sense of humor and, shall we say, swagger...

• i said physical attractions, your response is very wrong

• my bad! however let me clarify that swagger is physical as well as psychological... you got swagger in your walk and the way you carry yourself, if you know what I mean boo

• The face, especially the smile.
    Which does not mean the others are irrelevant, but a nice inviting smile is a major attraction :D

• Definitely the boobs.

• I would say any area of their body can draw me in, sometimes breasts, sometimes butt, at times legs, or hips or a smile, but their personality is what keeps me engaged

• face is a most important, if you have a nice face then comes the breast.
    but with an ugly face, it doesn't matter how good is your breast

• I couldn't choose between the boobs or booty but for a long time I've been a boob man so I'll stick with that. But also I like a nice slim waist, toned arms too, long shiny hair. Of course the face too, a pretty smile, gorgeous lips and dreamy eyes sure help. Ladies I like your entire package deal really.

• Eyes and smile. If I can't stand her face when I wake up in the morning, having the body of a porn star is no good.

• At first i was gonna say breast cause i like those the most, but the more i thought about it the more i realized that if she isn't pretty i tend to stop looking.

Seems im not perv i was when i was in high school. Someone congratulate me.

• breast first. bums next. face third. belly fourth. legs last. I love bum more than boobs though.

• If chubby boobs. If skinny bum. If neither face. Without any of three... you lose.

• I'm an arse man, i just love women's behinds, and how they move and jiggle.

• I'm a butt guy

• I like the Bum my eyes always checks the bum out. Lol

• Her ass and smile.

• For me is definitely face but body-wise I'd go with boobs

• The butt, arse, bum, booty

• boobs and ass and face

• face is all I care about! eyes especially

• I personally like a woman with curves. a woman who is not a stick. I wanna feel a woman's body when I hold her, not feel like I'm wrappin my arms around myself.

• These all matter

• Still love your butt

• you need all of the above lol

• face then breast hairs

• personally i do like breasts

• breast and flat stomach..

• butt

• I like boobs. you have nice boobs

• More from Guys
    9

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!