Physical Attraction Of Girls Body?

Guys: What Physical Part Of Women Attracts Your Attention The Most?

• Breast
  • Bum
  • Legs
    Vote C
  • Face
    Vote D
  • Belly
    Vote E
  • Other (comments)
    Vote F

147

Most Helpful Guy

• Any of those qualities can be just as attractive it all depends what your best quality is. I mean I like legs, but on all women because not all women have nice legs. I like the face, but not all woman have nice face. Do you see what I mean? Usually it's whatever part that they have that is actually attractive. If a woman had a not so nice face, but say nice boobs, legs, or butt then that could still increase her level of attractivness too.

Most Helpful Girl

• based on my boyfriends opinion,
    he likes breast and legs

What Guys Said 46

• Of the choices listed I went with breasts. Of the usually visible parts that attracts me the most, and I prefer smaller, but like all. But if the gal is naked, then I definitely am most attracted by her vulva. I could look at that all day. lol

• well you've broken down the body very well. I. do love legs. Once I've seen the legs. Ill look at her face. I like to see a beautiful smile. then its a combined look of her breasts and bellyt. then there's the butt.
    what. might have prompted this question?

• Face, closely followed by legs.

• Eyes and smile. If I can't stand her face when I wake up in the morning, having the body of a porn star is no good.

• The face, especially the smile.
    Which does not mean the others are irrelevant, but a nice inviting smile is a major attraction :D

• Definitely the boobs.

• I would say any area of their body can draw me in, sometimes breasts, sometimes butt, at times legs, or hips or a smile, but their personality is what keeps me engaged

• face is a most important, if you have a nice face then comes the breast.
    but with an ugly face, it doesn't matter how good is your breast

• I was feeling horny and I Like to jack off when that's all offered. I've been active with dates but just realized that we were going through the motions and fucking but nothin else to feel satisfied Barely a grunt heard. No nite kiss or hug. We need that sex drug you offer. How can I find some? Trust is a hard barrier to break. I am an idiot but you haven't shown any reason not to..* please kiss my forehead as you handcuff me for jail. And a smile would get you one in return.

• I couldn't choose between the boobs or booty but for a long time I've been a boob man so I'll stick with that. But also I like a nice slim waist, toned arms too, long shiny hair. Of course the face too, a pretty smile, gorgeous lips and dreamy eyes sure help. Ladies I like your entire package deal really.

• At first i was gonna say breast cause i like those the most, but the more i thought about it the more i realized that if she isn't pretty i tend to stop looking.

Seems im not perv i was when i was in high school. Someone congratulate me.

• breast first. bums next. face third. belly fourth. legs last. I love bum more than boobs though.

• If chubby boobs. If skinny bum. If neither face. Without any of three... you lose.

• I'm an arse man, i just love women's behinds, and how they move and jiggle.

• I like the Bum my eyes always checks the bum out. Lol

• I'm a butt guy

• I notice eyes first mainly because they are the Windows to the soul and tell me a lot about a person. Secondly... breasts. Big, small, saggy, perky, it doesn't matter. I'm a true breast man.

• Sense of humor and, shall we say, swagger...

• i said physical attractions, your response is very wrong

• my bad! however let me clarify that swagger is physical as well as psychological... you got swagger in your walk and the way you carry yourself, if you know what I mean boo

• Her ass and smile.

• Hmmm definitely bum but it does nothing without a pretty face too

• For me is definitely face but body-wise I'd go with boobs

• The butt, arse, bum, booty

• face then breast hairs

• I love pretty much every part of a woman but I do have a foot fetish so I definitely look at feet as a big part of attraction

• depends on the girl. sometimes it´s the boobs, sometimes a great ass or legs. sometimes a muscled or tanned body

• face is all I care about! eyes especially

• I personally like a woman with curves. a woman who is not a stick. I wanna feel a woman's body when I hold her, not feel like I'm wrappin my arms around myself.

• These all matter

• Still love your butt

• you need all of the above lol

• More from Guys
    16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!