Physical Attraction Of Girls Body?

Guys: What Physical Part Of Women Attracts Your Attention The Most?
  • Breast
  • Bum
  • Legs
    Vote C
  • Face
    Vote D
  • Belly
    Vote E
  • Other (comments)
    Vote F

251

Most Helpful Guy

• well you've broken down the body very well. I. do love legs. Once I've seen the legs. Ill look at her face. I like to see a beautiful smile. then its a combined look of her breasts and bellyt. then there's the butt.
    what. might have prompted this question?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is very vocal about how much he likes my bum. He likes to smack my ass whenever I bend down to pick something up or I walk past him. I know some girls would find this degrading but I cannot get enough.

• One time I squeezed my teacher's ass. I used both to squeeze her cheeks for a good 4 seconds . She had me stay after school