What would you think of a girl if she was like this?

Blonde

Blue eyed

A little chubby

Wears glasses

Very intelligent

Introverted

Goofy and cute once you get to know her

Extremely nice and polite

Shy

Nerdy

BUT, she listens to punk rock and metal bands like Basement, Citizen, My Chemical Romance, The Story So Far, Metallica, System of a Down, etc. She also wears band t-shirts of Deftones, My Chemical Romance, and Nirvana with skinny blue jeans and black converse.

Would you avoid her or change your opinion of her because she listens to that type of music or dresses like that?
  • I love her just the way she is! Personality, looks, and all. I'd want to befriend her! 😇
  • Meh... I don't care. Wouldn't go out of my way to befriend her. 😕
  • Goth/emo/grunge freak! She must want to kill herself or she's Satanist! Eek! 😱
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• people are paired up with an invisible love strings at birth, throughout life this string gets shorter and shorter until at one point the pairs meet, it might shorten quickly or slowly but it will pull them to each other, So, the point of this is that you should never ever think you are not enough for anyone, because you will know when you meet your soul mate☺️

Most Helpful Girl