Are you happy with your eye color?

• Yes.
  • No.

2216

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep blue eyes. It's actually the only thing about my body I am 100% satisfied with. Also the only part I ever got a compliment from a girl for^^

Most Helpful Girl

• My eye color is too plain for me. I mean. people have told me I have beautiful eyes, but I see people with so amazing bright colored eyes and I feel like my eyes aren't really any color. I don't dislike the color that much that I would change it, but don't love it either.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm indifferent, not exactly what I'd want, but I don't care that much either way.

• I am happy. are you?

• Yes..

• They are soo dark that my pupils are non existent. No, i am not happy about em (planning to get contacts someday). The only upside of having dark brown/black eyes is that your face is harder to read (which is a good thing I guess?)

• Yeah, i got blue eyes.

• happy with what i have

• it's cool!

• Yes my grey eye colour is pretty rare where I live so :P

• Grey eyes are really unique 👀

• Yep pretty rare when all my grandparents and aunts and all stuff have blue eyes except my dad with very dark brown but except him everyone in my family has blue eyes

• I wish I had lighter eyes

• Yeah and it's about the only thing I like about myself lol

• I wish if my eyes gray

• yes I am

• it's okay

• Tho midnight purple eyes would be cool

• yes. they are hypnotic

What Girls Said 21

• Not really. But it's something I shouldn't stress or worry about. Stuff like this would eat my time up and it's silly to allow something like that to do so

• I'm like the stereotypical Finn with my blonde hair and blue/green eyes but I still like my eyes a lot.

• I'm neutral. I've been told that my dark eyes makes me look mysterious and that it looks pretty.
    So, I don't complain, and there's no point in disliking it anyway, if you can't change it 😅 So, it's best to love yourself, appreciate the way you are and be happy, lol

• Yeah l'm happy

• Yes I am

• I don't mind it

• Yesh, so happi I made it my dp 😂

• No. I wish they were a solid bright color. They change from dark grey to brown, kind of dull in my opinion. I wish they were amber. Pale grey or bright blue would look nice as well, but amber is my favorite.

• No no no I think I don't have eye color it's not black and also it's brown it's weird

• Yes, I'm happy with it.

• Yes. It took my some years, but yes.

• yes i have green

• Yes they are brown and I love it

• I'd rather have them stay the same colour. But they don't. They like to change

• what colour are they?

• @Arya_Christ it honestly really annoyed me having to explain it over, and over, and over again.

• well, I hope they stop asking that and also you should be happy about it. It is pretty cool to have such an eye condition.

• I wish it was brown instead of black.

• Yes I love my deep blue eyes.

• I never really fought about it but it goes with the rest.

• i never really cared about it.

• I love having green eyes

• no, brown eyes

• No, my eyes are boring and brown. The majority of people have brown eyes which makes me think they are quite dull and lifeless.