Would it look odd if I only Pierced one ear?

I really like the idea of having one ear done and putting a hanging cross earring on it. I've seen men with them before but never girls and thinking about it I don't think I've ever met a girl with just one side done before. I thought I could also get a slanted Bob haircut (so its longer on the side with the earring). Anyway, do u think this would be odd? Is it more justva guy thing to Peirce one side?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Only my left ear is pierced. I got it done just before I turned 22.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I disagree with the guys. I think it'd look super cool. If I hadn't gotten my ears pierced as a kid, I probably would've done what you're thinking of doing. The slanted bob haircut sounds like it'd look nice with the earring, but if you're doing to cover the earring up, make sure it's a haircut that fits your face shape so you don't end up regretting it.
    Just because it's something new doesn't mean you *shouldn't* do it; if you think you'd like it, go for it :-)) Best of luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE