How to look like a "sex kitten"?

I feel like I look like a basic white girl even though I'm latina but I have dirty blonde hair. I don't want to look basic or boring for that matter. I'm not against that stereotype I just want to look more seduceful? Don't even know if that's a word but can someone help me look a little more sexy, I guess I should say. Please, no rude comments just advice. I want to go for more of a "sex kitten" look & I want guys to associate that with me. I feel comfortable in my own skin but I seriously hate how "innocent" I look. Any helpful comment is appreciated, thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a lot of short dresses, or shirts that show off your midriff. That should help. Go for black, red or dark colors. Heels probably would help, and learn how to perfect biting your lip when your interested in a guy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think generic advice is hard. It depends on your build, your face shape, and your style. Every woman achieves sexy in her own way, and complicating it is the fact that every guy has a different idea of sexy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• dye your hair a fun unnatural color and wear some revealing clothes and maybe a piercing or tattoo

0|0
    0|1
  • Google "Raquel Welch"

0|0
    0|0
  • be bold... that would smack the innocence... and just dress elegant... for Halloween may be a catwomen... I have never seen an innocent LATINA... lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes