How to Feel better about my looks?

I'm insecure about my looks, sometimes people call me cute just because I look like 12 i have baby face and i'm reaalllly short around 150cm, I'm actually 19! .. I'm in college & YOU HAVE NO IDEA how many times people thought i'm in middle school, I'd kill to be sexy / hot like the other girls at my age. i have other insecurities too but this is what i hate the most. How to be less insecure?
- ignore my poor English , thank you & have a nice day.

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest thing to do is dress up, do your hair/makeup or whatever makes you feel good. Pick clothes that you really like and wear things that accent your body type and make you look like what you find desirable. Start to focus on things about yourself that you like and accept the fact that you're short, a lot of people actually prefer short girls!