Guys, Are guys okay with acne on the butt/inner thigh?

Sometimes it clears up a bit but I usually have red marks on my inner thigh. I'm super self conscious about it because I think it looks super ugly. Wondering what you guys think

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a huge problem for me if I am not bothered about putting my tongue in to a arse crack and lick it in and out a little zit is nothing to my mind ex used to she had sum by crack and was not ever bothered by it.. Do you have a smooth vigana or hair. Make it so that smooth it will be so eat able he will not even be able notice.