What type of clothing does a guy prefer a woman to wear?

I've actually been interested in this question for a while. What type of clothes do you prefer a woman to wear? jeans? skirts? dresses? crop tops? anything like that. Share pictures of the outfits you prefer a woman in.

I usually wear something like the girl in the picture below. It's not me and i just found this pic on google. what type of clothing does a guy prefer a woman to wear??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like skirts and dresses on women. as for bottoms I like short shorts, skinny jeans, leggings, and yoga pants. Now for tops I like crop tops, tank tops, off the shoulder shirts, halter tops, and bralettes. As for underwear either thongs or go commando.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Skinny jeans, canvas shoes, and anything with a collar or hood really. A flannel, a collared blouse, a hoodie, whatever. It's casual and simple.
    If it was for going out though girlier clothes are always appreciated

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you aren't found inappropriate by my parents I don't give a damns care on what you wear. I would love u to have the complete freedom in ur dressing provided you don't go over Board paying big money for things that maybe not that much worth.

1|0
    0|0
  • not what's in that picture, I'm happy with tight jeans or leggings and a cute girly shirt or something, a little jewelry is nice too, like a necklace and bracelet. gold is my favorite color jewelry

1|0
    0|0
  • crocs and a romper is enough to make me go wild

3|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wears leather often and she also wears the same outfit that girl is wearing in your question.

1|0
    0|0
    • awesome. I've wanted to wear leather but don't have the confidence to pull it off I think

• Show All
    • You should wear them. I love when my girlfriend wears them. She owns three pairs of leather pants.

• I guess I'll think about it

• anything as long as she can make it work

1|0
    0|0
  • Half t Shirt, Hot pants, Cap , Sneakers, Knee Socks

I Can die without regrets if seeing one

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it when girls wear baggy clothes. like big sweatshirts anx sweat pants. Don't know why though. Or super fancy clothes.

1|1
    0|0
    • I like wearing sweatshirts sometimes. I've never worn Sweatpants though

• A dress

1|0
    0|0
  • well if their comfy and ok to be around me in whatever i dont care. go wild. just no clowns or weird stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Frock, Shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • woman who respect their body. wear cloths with a smart standard choice. not the ones who are very open not the one who wears mountain of cloths.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love jeans and skinny tights. Its a turnon

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants her looking as slutty and as sexy as possible. A real whore. Wearing as little as possible. Preferably wearing only my hot creamy load all over her naked sweaty body!!

1|1
    1|2
  • for me everything you want , it's the attitude that matters

1|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter as long as she is comfortable

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty comfortable in what i wear. I've been thinking of going to skirts because guys like feminie girls. Not sure if that's on a night out.

• Show All
    • cool :)

• anything it's upto the girls how thy carry it

1|0
    0|0
  • all kind on diff days

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't give up beauty of simply dressed hotties

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing at all😉

0|0
    0|0
  • under wewre or none

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the activity. If it's a first date, I want her to wear something very loose that I can remove or at least get my hand up inside without much difficulty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1