What type of clothing does a guy prefer a woman to wear?

I've actually been interested in this question for a while. What type of clothes do you prefer a woman to wear? jeans? skirts? dresses? crop tops? anything like that. Share pictures of the outfits you prefer a woman in.

I usually wear something like the girl in the picture below. It's not me and i just found this pic on google. what type of clothing does a guy prefer a woman to wear??

223

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when girls wear baggy clothes. like big sweatshirts anx sweat pants. Don't know why though. Or super fancy clothes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like wearing sweatshirts sometimes. I've never worn Sweatpants though

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your style😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE