Should I dye my hair purple? or pink?

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• what is wrong, seriously wrong. That you would want to dye your hair purple or pink or any other unnatural color. Leave it natural. Its not like noone will notice you dyed your hair. your eyebrows will be a stark contrast to any color.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pink is overdone, and purple can look good on anyone. Make sure to research on different hair dye companies and see what will work best for you. Some Companies' dyes can fade out quicker than others. While some are less vibrant than others. Personally, I think it would be better to use some temporary color spray for your hair to see what color looks best on you. Plus if you don't like it, you could always wash it out.

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 12

• Oh man I am really tired.. I read this as "Should I dye my nipple hair purple"

• looooool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am dead xD

• Purple! It's a lot easier to manage and keep than Pink, and there are way more shades of purple than pink to choose from. My hair has been purple multiple times and I love it.

• Pink with purple steaks would look cool. It'll be more original too

• You should go with purple.

• Don't dye it.

• Your natural hair color is fine the way it is, but if you must, go with purple. Not a crazy shade of purple, tho.

• Purple. I always wanted to. Now I can't. You can. Do it.

• Neither, but if you are you should choose purple.
    Coloring your hair creates a higher risk for Cancer
    Please don't dye your hair often.

• Purple would look great on you.

• The one you want the most. Personally, I would choose purple, because pink is my least favorite color.

• Neither, don't dye it. Your natural hair colour looks absolutely beautiful on you.

• Go with purple

• I like both!! You can't go wrong with either