How Do I Keep My Makeup Looking Good During Gym Class?

My makeup always will sweat off during gym classes or look oily. Though, my skin is a combination of dry and oily skin (my nose and forehead are most oily). It frustrates me, because they only give us about 5 minutes to change to our gym clothes, then we actually start gym, and then they give us a minimal of 5 minutes to change our sweaty selves, back to our regular clothes, and then we switch periods. Meaning, I can't take off my makeup, wash my face, and reapply again. I also did just buy more makeup, and it is long-lasting and oil-free. I only wear BB cream (because it is lighter than foundation), conclear, powder, and mascara (I have very long and thick eyelashes, but they are light!). Keep in mind that this is gym class during school hours, so I can't go home and take a shower or fix my makeup. I have gym everyday (it's not optional). Sometimes, I'll have gym in the morning or afternoon (starts at 8:00am, ends at 2:00), so I don't really know what to do. I don't want to look all sweaty and oily for the rest of the day, but I can't re-do my entire face. Does anyone have any tips?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• wear less makeup...
    What do the other girls do?

• dude, it honestly isn't that much compared to what other girls wear.

• jeez girls I'm not saying you do wear too much just that if your having an issue it's something to consider.
      I don't care how much makeup you wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fist off ignore @seas1812 because you can wear however much makeup you want. I do not personally wear makeup but my sister does, and she is a fanatic. She loves using "setting spray" which is literally something she made herself out of a spray bottle. It's water, hairspray, and moisturizer mixed.

• ahhh thank you!!

• it's actually not. she models & she's an aesthetician. all of the models she works with use the same formula as she does.

• Most dermatologists would disagree, It might just make your face look flawless but its not something i would risk.