How to make thin hair look better?

In a true Nordic fashion my hair is very thin and sleek. Any tips on how to make it look a bit better? I'm usually super lazy with my hair but for special occasions I'd like to put in some effort so that I don't look like Gollum.

How to make thin hair look better?

166

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have anything constructive to offer but I just wanted to let you know that I laughed at the Gollum comparison and I'm now going to call you that until the end of time <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A little dry shampoo or volumising powder, tease the roots and curl the ends 😊 Then either leave it down or pin pieces up to make a half updo without pulling your hair tight against the scalp

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Volumizing powder sounds exciting. Any brands you recommend? They probably won't sell them in Finland but maybe that'll give me an idea of what to look for.

• Mine is slightly different but that's probably just a branding thing
      https://i.imgur.com/ysFLZCz.jpg

• I don't have a curling iron so i can't really curl the ends but I think I'll definitely try the powder. Thank you so much! 😊