Some men on Reddit are saying that women use makeup to look younger:
Personally, when I wore makeup, I did it to look older.
People have told me that now that I'm a 20 year old who wears no makeup, I look younger than I did when I was a 15 year old who wore makeup.
What was the case for you?
Guys can answer based on what they think will be the most common answer for women.
- I wear/wore makeup to look olderVote A
- I wear/wore makeup to look youngerVote B
- I used to wear makeup to look older; now I wear it to look neither younger nor olderVote C
- I used to wear makeup to look older; now I wear it to look youngerVote D
- I never wore makeup to look younger or olderVote E
- I never wore makeup at allVote F
- otherVote G
Most Helpful Guy
when your young you wear it to look older
when you old you wear it to look younger1
Most Helpful Girl
I think they're confused. I don't know any makeup that hides wrinkles on older women. It's only creams and surgery that do that. I agree with you that it can only add years to our appearance. Things like contouring are meant for it to appear as though we have cheekbones, and other face parts, fully developed when we don't have them yet.0