Painted Fingernails?

Ladies, how do you feel about a guy painting his nails? Please let me know why you feel that way even if it's just "because I do!" Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen people who make it look weird, I've seen people who make it look good. A guy who has a punk/rock kinda style can probably pull off a dark color, whereas a clear color can look good on anyone really, if they just want to strengthen their nails. But anything other than that just looks weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's quite helpful, thank you. I'm a metal band guy, and I usually keep them painted.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like it. I have a preference of how I want my man and polishing his nails isn't one. I hardly ever polish my nails. I understand a lot of men/ boys do it and I don't judge

0|2
    0|0
  • I had a goth boyfriend in college who did that. Didn't bother me. What kind of metal do you play?

0|1
    0|0
    • Goth and prog. Nothing captivating, just a couple guys in a basement jamming lol.

• I dont really think anything. Nail polish is just fun and creative, no reason to gender it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if other men do it, but if my husband came home with painted nails, we would have to talk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nail polish is for girls. That's how I feel!

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes