Painted Fingernails?

Ladies, how do you feel about a guy painting his nails? Please let me know why you feel that way even if it's just "because I do!" Thanks!

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen people who make it look weird, I've seen people who make it look good. A guy who has a punk/rock kinda style can probably pull off a dark color, whereas a clear color can look good on anyone really, if they just want to strengthen their nails. But anything other than that just looks weird to me.

• That's quite helpful, thank you. I'm a metal band guy, and I usually keep them painted.