Outfit ideas for a first date?

I'm meeting this guy for a first date on Saturday. I've been out of the dating scene for a while, so I'm clueless on what to wear. We are meeting at a poolhall/bar. It's summer here. A dress? Leggings and a top? I'm just looking for ideas!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorts and a shirt. Keep it simple and no pressure.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a cute dress paired with ballerinas

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You are going to have a drink with your partner for a few drinks and have a little fun and you should choose comfortable bar outfits, well thought-out. So, how? I wrote an article about this "Bar Outfits" you lucky😇 you can read it by writing google as " magazination. com " and you will see the article top of the page! Remember that you can add your opinion there, by this way i understood that i helped you😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • love a pool/snooker bar as a first date. the last one i did was my ex and she worse leggings a t shirt and a jacket if that helps. you'd wanna go casual so i'd probably advise against a dress at a pool bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that is comfortable and looks good, but keeps you covered up and not to revealing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes