Does it matter what cowgirl country girl wear or is there something specific that I need to wear?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a real cowgirl and not an urban wannabe then rugged is hot. The girls I know always smell like horses or cows and they dress tight jeans “sprayed on” with a scuffed set of boots. They usually wear button down work shirts and a hat only once in awhile. These girls are tough ones and can sling bales of hay and carry 100lbs sacks of grain. So if you are one of these then yes dress the part because it can be hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter.