Guys, would you be OK with your sister walking around the house in a bikini top and girls would you be OK with your brother doing the same shirtless?

• Yes
  • No

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be for sure. I wouldn't care if she was nude. We're family, we should feel comfortable to wear as much or as little as we want around each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I walk around in my bra sometimes at home. I don't see the big deal about it. It's as much skin as I'd show if I went to a pool or the beach. And, more importantly, I'm at home and can dress how I wish.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE