Does technology ever just hit you sometimes?

Here I am texting a guy from India, just one click on my mouse and he gets the message in less than 30 seconds... woww just woww two different parts of world, literally 10 thousand miles away.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I take programming classes and I just think about the programming that it takes to do such a thing... and then i watch these superhero and sci fi shows which involves psuedo scientific things... things that are theoretical but also things that could happen in the near future... we haven't reached the Pinnacle yet...

0|0
    0|0
  • Such things ceased to amaze me after I took computer engineering class :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, a while back I had to call 9-1-1 when a friend suddenly passed out. Didn't take but a few seconds, and an ambulance was on it's way. Imagine if it were like 1980. I would have had to leave her, run to find a phone or find a payphone and then wait by that phone or something until help arrived. If I was by myself, and if I needed to do CPR, how can I be over at a a payphone and doing cpr to help save her at the same time? You couldn't. I'm sure many people died because of situations like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes