Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?

For example tomorrow I'm wearing a Beatles shirt over a black strapless body con dress. I prefer to wear things that cover my body but are tight to show off my body. I prefer dark grungy styles but I switch it up sometimes with a pink shirt. Do people find it intriguing when a girl has her own sense of style? Because I wanna be my own person, but I don't wanna be judged for doing so. Thanks! Also be honest what do you think of this outfit? Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah but at least know like 90% of The Beatles' songs and history so u don't look like a poser

Not saying u are but trust me, i have a hat that has The Notorious BIG referenced (like his iconic sweater and crown) and 2 different people on different days tested me like what i knew about Biggie, most likely because i'm light skinned

i wouldn't have worn the hat if i knew nothing about Big or don't listen to his music

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a cute outfit. I love my bumblebee tights. I can't wait to wear them tomorrow

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE