Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?

For example tomorrow I'm wearing a Beatles shirt over a black strapless body con dress. I prefer to wear things that cover my body but are tight to show off my body. I prefer dark grungy styles but I switch it up sometimes with a pink shirt. Do people find it intriguing when a girl has her own sense of style? Because I wanna be my own person, but I don't wanna be judged for doing so. Thanks! Also be honest what do you think of this outfit? Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?Do guys in high school find it cool when girls have their own style?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah but at least know like 90% of The Beatles' songs and history so u don't look like a poser

Not saying u are but trust me, i have a hat that has The Notorious BIG referenced (like his iconic sweater and crown) and 2 different people on different days tested me like what i knew about Biggie, most likely because i'm light skinned

i wouldn't have worn the hat if i knew nothing about Big or don't listen to his music

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like girls with thier own style.

What Guys Said 20

• Having your own style makes you unique and stand out from the the rest of the girls, the shirt looks simple but the skirt is really nice overall the outfit looks nice.

• we are judged by everyone for everything we do to some degree. to have your own style, to be noticed for it and complimented for it is being judged also. make your fashion statement if it makes you happy. a good sense of style is attractive, but what "good" is varies from person to person, you can't control that. so just wear what makes you happy.

• It depends on the style, honestly there are so many styles that i just want my favorite style
    But that one is ok too

• Very cool.

• Yes definitely.

Nice legs by the way ! Lol (^.~)

• yeah just be you! and im sure lots of guys will be digging your outfit tomorrow you look good in it 😍

• Guys LOVE uniqueness. Its attractive

• Yes they do and good job with the outfit

• Yes they do, although I will add I know girls who go a little to far with that and put together some outfits that I would say are outlandish at best and repulsive at worst. So be wary of being too far out of the normal.

• You're not sure?

• Yes they stand out more. Could be bad though. If they're nice, like your outfit, it's fine. There's clothes that could make a girl unfavorable for me too, make them look like a hood.

• Neutral :/

• Wear whatever you like

• I don't think they would care.

• guys that want to control you will force you to be up to their standards. Just be who you want to be and don't let anyone try to change you. you don't need a guys approval.

• I don't care as long as they have boobs

• im not attracted to clothes im attracted the the person wearing the clothes. but if she wore like a priests robe id be concerned but other than that i really dont care

• always you know what are you wearing is ok, don't be a poser, not judging, in the pictures you look is great, amazing

• Yeah i like a girl who has her own style.

• I think it's super cool

What Girls Said 2

• That's a cute outfit. I love my bumblebee tights. I can't wait to wear them tomorrow

• it is good to have your own style