Girls, business clothing line for women only?

I were talking with some friends a while ago about job applications, suitable clothing lines for business/office jobs and jobs which required suits/suit jackets in for example bank jobs, sales, office related jobs. One of my female friends told us that she had to go to Zara to buy a jacket for her new work whereas we men could find and buy suits/jackets from male only clothing lines easier.
My question is:

Would a business/office clothing line for women only from the age of 20 and upwards be successful out on the market?
  • Yes
  • No

1