CALLING ALL INDIANS?

I really love Indian culture and I want a look thats elegant and modest. I am on some website based in India they have white girls like me model these kurtas.. I really want one but I dont want to offend anyone.. is this okay for me to wear as a white girl? :)CALLING ALL INDIANS!?
bump

07

Most Helpful Guy

• i appreciate you for liking our culture. yes, some sites use white girls as a model to attract the buyers in india. to be honest, white girls look really beautiful in kurtas and i support you to wear the one and be the inspiration for others. good luck!!