Can you improve eyesight? Can you be hot with glasses?

I have -1.5 and -1.75 myopia (which is mild). I was wondering if you could improve vision.

I generally wear contacts though some days I'll switch to glasses. Can you be hot with glasses? I feel that when I wear glasses I'll look nerdy or lame.

Ik this is two questions in one but since they're both about glasses I decided to ask them together.

That isn't me in the pic but my glasses look like this: Can you improve eyesight? Can you be hot with glasses?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• people in glasses would be called as cute rather than hot.
    there is a definite way to improve eye vision. try this technique
    expose you right eye directly to the sun with eyes closed for 2 mins and turn to the left eye for 2 mins. feel the heat while doing this. don't open your eyes immediately at the end. slowly open them. gradually increase the time for 5 mins after few days. try this daily and soon you will find your vision improving.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my vision went down 0.10 diopters, not much but good enough