Can you improve eyesight? Can you be hot with glasses?

I have -1.5 and -1.75 myopia (which is mild). I was wondering if you could improve vision.

I generally wear contacts though some days I'll switch to glasses. Can you be hot with glasses? I feel that when I wear glasses I'll look nerdy or lame.

Ik this is two questions in one but since they're both about glasses I decided to ask them together.

That isn't me in the pic but my glasses look like this: Can you improve eyesight? Can you be hot with glasses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• people in glasses would be called as cute rather than hot.
    there is a definite way to improve eye vision. try this technique
    expose you right eye directly to the sun with eyes closed for 2 mins and turn to the left eye for 2 mins. feel the heat while doing this. don't open your eyes immediately at the end. slowly open them. gradually increase the time for 5 mins after few days. try this daily and soon you will find your vision improving.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my vision went down 0.10 diopters, not much but good enough

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You can try Lasic thats is laser eye surgery and improve the eye vision but yours is a small issue so i dont think doctors will recommend
    I have been using glasses for past 4 years now and yes it is a nuisance for most part. The glass going missing missing it in places.
    Also it looks nice in some people it looks nice. Girls with glasses does look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike glasses a lot. People generally become more short sighted with age. There's also laser therapy, but I can't recommend it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Laser surgery can improve your vision. As for glasses, I wear mine in the office cause I spend a lot of time reading a computer screen, but not usually when I'm out or at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can improve vision with corrective lenses. Of course people can be hot in glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some people can look really good with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are cute and stylish

Not sure about improving eyesight but try eye exercises and praying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes