HELP!!! She is trying to steal my identity?

What does it mean if an girl copies your outfit, dressing style, likings, makeup look and your face features and hair styling and hair cut. Especially your prom dress and costumes. She makes her face to look exactly like my face and feels like competive? She is lesbian or likes every gender? She cuts bangs like I do and is curling her hair like me. Wears the same colour I like that I wear always and now having the same clothing style that I Have. My dressing style and hair is cartonish and now does exactly like me. I'm are the only one that she is copying and looks at me up and down when seeing me and sometimes when passing by her she has an sour face expression. Why is she copying me and makes herself look like me? She gossips even about me with my bullyers. I can't even tell my teachers about it because None of them believes me? What should I DO?
Updates:
AND Why is she acting like this? It's really weird.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• u jus ignore and don't put in your mind about that girl. dnt care all of her activities. u try at least one day then she change. if u noticed keenly means she hurt again n again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• may I be the first to ask exactly why you are a male anon?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She's trying to imitate you, probably because she feels you're attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Huh? Are you actually a male? I am so confused.

0|0
    0|0
    • No but do you have an idea to get rid of an copycat?

What Guys Said 1

• she likes ya

0|1
    0|0
    • And then How can I get her to stop copying me if you say that she is liking me even though I'm are not an boy. There must be an solution because she is really scaring me, any idea? :O

• dunno sis that happened to me once girl copying me she liked me. If you are both girls maybe she admires ya

Recommended myTakes