HELP!!! She is trying to steal my identity?

What does it mean if an girl copies your outfit, dressing style, likings, makeup look and your face features and hair styling and hair cut. Especially your prom dress and costumes. She makes her face to look exactly like my face and feels like competive? She is lesbian or likes every gender? She cuts bangs like I do and is curling her hair like me. Wears the same colour I like that I wear always and now having the same clothing style that I Have. My dressing style and hair is cartonish and now does exactly like me. I'm are the only one that she is copying and looks at me up and down when seeing me and sometimes when passing by her she has an sour face expression. Why is she copying me and makes herself look like me? She gossips even about me with my bullyers. I can't even tell my teachers about it because None of them believes me? What should I DO?
AND Why is she acting like this? It's really weird.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• u jus ignore and don't put in your mind about that girl. dnt care all of her activities. u try at least one day then she change. if u noticed keenly means she hurt again n again.

Most Helpful Guy

• may I be the first to ask exactly why you are a male anon?